You can customize the fields that are displayed on the client profile page to suit your business needs. You can determine which fields are displayed in client profiles, change the order in which they are displayed, mark fields as required, and add custom client fields. For information about the default fields that appear on the client profile, see Default client profile fields.
To customize the client profile fields:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Clients.
- On the Clients menu, click Edit Fields.
- On the Form Builder page, edit the fields as required:
- If the field must be filled by the client when creating or modifying their profile, select the REQUIRED BY CLIENT checkbox.
- If the field must be filled by a staff member when creating or modifying a client profile, select the REQUIRED BY STAFF checkbox.
- For any default field except Image, First Name, Last Name, Email/Username, and Home Location, set the STATE to ON or OFF to determine whether the field is displayed in client profiles.
- To change the order in which fields are displayed in client profiles, click the Reorder button in the first column and drag the field up or down in the list. You cannot change the order of the first four fields.
- To add, modify, or remove custom fields, see Managing custom client fields.
- Click BACK. Your changes are saved automatically.