You can customize the fields that are displayed on the client profile page to suit your business needs. You can determine which fields are displayed in client profiles, change the order in which they are displayed, mark fields as required, rename default client profile fields, and add custom client fields.
You can also determine which fields are displayed the first time a client registers when booking a service with your business on the Client Web App or the Achieve Client App, or through a widget on your website or Facebook page.
NoteClearing the On Sign Up or During Booking/Purchase checkboxes for a client field will stop the field from appearing when a client registers with your business or books a service online for the first time. To remove the client field from other areas of the software, such as the client profile, you must remove the field or change its state to OFF.
To customize the client profile fields:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Clients.
- On the Clients menu, click Edit Fields.
- On the Client Profile Fields page, edit the fields as required:
- If the field must be filled by the client when creating or modifying their profile, select the Required By Client checkbox.
- If the field must be filled by a staff member when creating or modifying a client profile, select the Required By Staff checkbox.
- To display the field when a client books a service online for the first time, select the On Sign Up checkbox.
- To display the field when a client or staff member books a service or makes a purchase online, select the During Booking/Purchase checkbox.
- To change the name of any default or custom client profile field, click the Action button , click the Edit field button, enter a new field name, and click Save.
- For any default field except Image, First Name, Last Name, and Email/Username, set the State to ON or OFF to determine whether the field is displayed in client profiles.
- To change the order in which fields are displayed in client profiles, click the Move icon in the first column and drag the field up or down in the list. You cannot change the order of the first four fields.
- To add, modify, or remove custom fields, see Managing custom client fields.