You can customize the look and feel of the WellnessLiving interface for your staff members. The customizable options are:
- Staff Back Office – You can customize the general appearance of the Top Nav Bar, schedule, POWER Search, and dashboards. This determines how these features are displayed to all staff members.
- Schedule Design – You can customize the appearance of the schedule. This determines how your schedule is displayed to all staff members by default. When you customize the appearance of the schedule, the dynamic preview will show you how it will be displayed before saving your changes.
- Alternatively, each staff member can customize how the schedule looks to them. For more information, see Customizing the schedule individually per staff member.
In this article:
To customize the look and feel of WellnessLiving:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Look and Feel.
- On the Look and Feel menu, click hidden.
- On the Look and Feel menu, click the area of WellnessLiving you want to customize:
- To customize the general appearance of the Top Nav Bar, schedule, POWER Search, and dashboards, click Staff Back Office.
- To customize the schedule, click Schedule Design.
- Click Appearance to customize the visual appearance of the schedule.
- Click Content settings to customize the information that appears on the schedule.
Staff Back Office settings
|Logo||Allows you to change your company logo. This logo appears at the top of your WellnessLiving interface in Staff View. The logo is also used to populate the [Logo] email variable and the image of your Locations if there is no location image already uploaded.|
NoteWe recommend that you use a PNG image with a transparent background. The minimum resolution for this image is 220×100 and the maximum file size is 20 MB. For more information, see Setting your company’s logo.
|Nav Bar Colors||Allows you to modify the color of your Top Nav Bar and the text color on your side menu using hex color codes. You can customize the color for your TOP NAV BAR BACKGROUND, TOP NAV BAR ICON, TOP NAV BAR TEXT, and LEFT PANEL TEXT.|
|Nav Bar Icon Size||Determines the size of the icons displayed on your Top Nav Bar. The available options are Extra Large, Large, and Regular.|
|Nav Bar Button Labels||Determines whether your Top Nav Bar icons are labeled and where those labels appear. The available options are No Label, Label on the right, or Label below.|
|Left Panel Style on Schedule||Determines the theme of the sidebar shown on your schedule. The available options are Dark or Light.|
|Power Search Style||Determines the theme of the Power Search panel shown on your reports. The available options are Dark or Light.|
|Auto-focus on Client Search Field After||Determines the amount of inactive time in seconds or minutes that will pass before the system brings the focus of your cursor to the client search field in your Top Nav Bar.|
|Dashboard Daily Tracker||Determines which services are displayed on your staff dashboard.|
If the View Upcoming Only option is set to OFF, all services for the selected day are shown in the daily tracker.
If the View Upcoming Only option is set to ON, only upcoming services for that day are displayed in the daily tracker by default. The list must be manually expanded to view all the services for that day.
Schedule Design: Appearance
|Cell Size||Determines the size of cells in Calendar view. The available options are Small, Medium, and Large.|
|Time Intervals||Determines the length of each time interval on the schedule. The available options are 10min, 15min, or 30min.|
|Displayed Icons||Determines which icons will appear on the schedule.|
|Appointment Display Style||Determines which information about the appointment is displayed first on the schedule. The available options are Appointment Type, Client Name, or Staff Name.|
The Client Name and Staff Name options are only displayed when viewing the schedule in the Day and Week calendar views.
|Available Staff Color||Choose a background cell color to indicate available staff members.|
|Substitute Staff Color||Choose a background cell color to indicate substitute staff members.|
|Unavailable Staff Color||Choose a background cell color to indicate unavailable staff members.|
Schedule Design: Custom settings
|First Day Of The Week||Determines which day of the week is displayed first when viewing the schedule in week or month view. You can choose to show the schedule from the Current Day, meaning the day that the schedule is opened, or from a specific day of the week.|
By default, this option is set to Sunday, so weeks on the schedule begin on Sunday.
|Canceled Sessions||Determines whether any canceled services are displayed on the schedule.|
|Business Hours||Determines the time range displayed on the schedule.|
NoteIf you set Only show open business hours to ON, the schedule will still display any services you have booked outside of your business hours. For example, if your business hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and you have an appointment with a client booked for 6:00 p.m., that appointment will be displayed on your schedule.
|Unavailable Notes||Determines whether staff unavailability notes are displayed on the schedule.|