You can deactivate a package that a client has purchased so the client can no longer use it to pay for services.
To learn how to deactivate a package for all clients, see Deleting, deactivating, or reactivating a Purchase Option.
To deactivate a client’s package:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client whose package you would like to deactivate.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- To the right of the package, click the Options button .
- In the list, click Deactivate.
- In the confirmation popup, enter the reason for deactivation.
- Click YES.