You can design a custom Lead Capture Widget by creating a custom widget skin. The custom widget skin can also be set to determine what information must be collected by clients when staff members manually add a new lead. For more information about widgets and customization, see Widget Overview.
To create or modify a Lead Capture Widget skin:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Website Widgets.
- On the Website Widgets menu, click Lead Capture.
- On the Lead Capture page, create or modify a skin:
- To create a new skin, click +ADD SKIN.
- To modify an existing skin, click the skin you want to modify in the list.
- Using the wizard that is displayed, configure the widget:
- On the Structure tab, configure the structure of the widget, and then click NEXT. For details, see Items on the Lead Capture Widget structure page.
- On the Design tab, make changes to the design as required, and then click NEXT. For details, see Items on the custom widget design page.
- On the Embed code tab:
- If you are creating a new widget, click CREATE A NEW WIDGET.
- In the Free Purchase Option list, select a Purchase Option that will be offered for free to clients who use the Lead Capture Widget.
- Set the Use this widget for the Add Lead form option to ON to use this skin when manually adding a new lead.
- Embed the required code into your website. For details, see Embedding a widget into a website.
- Click SAVE.