When you create a service in WellnessLiving, a direct booking link for the service is generated automatically. This link brings clients directly to the Book Now page of the Client Web App with the service selected. For Appointments, the link will direct clients to a booking page for the Appointment. For Classes and Events, the link will direct clients to the soonest upcoming session of the service.
You can share this link with clients through email and SMS or add it to your website to make booking services even easier for your clients. Your clients will need to log in to their account with your business to complete a booking the service using the link.
If a client opens the direct booking URL for a service that has online booking disabled, the client will not be able book that service.
Modifying a service’s settings other than the Book Now Tab will not affect the direct booking URL.
To share a direct booking URL:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Appointments, Events, or Classes depending on the service for which you want to share a URL.
- Click the individual service for which you want to share the URL. The direct booking URL for the service is listed under Direct booking URL.
- Click Copy to Clipboard underneath the URL.
- Paste the URL wherever you would like the link to be displayed.