You can deactivate a Class Type so that it no longer appears as an option to be scheduled.
Note Before you begin, you must remove all scheduled instances of this Class Type. You will not be able to deactivate a Class Type when Classes of this type are scheduled.
To deactivate a Class Type:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Classes.
- In the Classes list, click the Class Type you want to deactivate. You may have to browse the list, use the Search function, or filter the list to find the Class Type you want to deactivate.
- On the Class Type’s page, click ACTIVE CLASS to turn the setting OFF.
- Click SAVE. The Class Type is deactivated.