You can revoke a staff member’s access to the staff view of WellnessLiving by deactivating their account.
Note You cannot delete staff members from WellnessLiving.
Note A staff member cannot be deactivated if they are assigned to any services. Before you can deactivate a staff member, you must remove the staff member from all services. For details, see Substituting instructors and Substituting staff members for appointments.
To deactivate a staff member:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Members.
- Click the staff member you want to deactivate. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the staff member.
- Set the ACTIVATE STAFF option to OFF.
- Click the Services tab.
- Clear all the Events, Classes, and Appointments checkboxes.
- Click SAVE. The staff member is deactivated.