The Discovery Pass Network is a group of websites through which potential clients can find your classes. When you have the Discovery Pass Network enabled, clients can find your classes and book a spot directly through the networks where you have listed your services.
To manage your Discovery Pass Network settings:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Promote.
- On the Promote menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Under Discovery Pass Network, make the desired changes:
- To the right, click ON or OFF to turn your Discovery Pass Network settings on or off. If the button is labeled ON, open spots in classes can be filled using the Discovery Pass Network. If the button is labeled OFF, open spots in classes cannot be filled using the Discovery Pass Network.
- Under Choose which networks you want to advertise, click ON or OFF next to each network that you would like open spots in your classes advertised through. These selections will determine which networks are used to fill your open spots when Discovery Pass Network is on.
- Click SAVE.