Like classes and appointments, events can simply be scheduled for new clients to book and attend. To schedule the same event for a different group of clients, see scheduling an event instance. You can also duplicate an event to re-use it as a template for a completely different event. This is useful if you want to keep the original event for future use, but also want a similar event with changes. For example, you might want to offer a similar event in a shorter time frame (i.e. a crash-course), or an alternate course with similar content and format, but for a different target market (i.e. advanced yoga for expecting mothers).
To duplicate an event for re-use:
- In the top menu, click the Setup tab. Your setup menu is displayed.
- In the side menu, click Events. A list of events are displayed.
- Find the event you want to duplicate through using the filter, browsing the list, or by using search.
- Click on the event. The details of the event are displayed.
- Click DUPLICATE in the top right.
The event is duplicated and named Copy of [the name of the original event]. You are returned to the list of events. You can now modify the newly created copy and schedule its instances as a new event.