The edit log displays the activities performed by clients, staff members, WellnessLiving employees, and automated actions performed by the system during the selected date range. A list of activities is displayed under the Activity column, and you can click on individual entries to view more information. Activity is only recorded in the edit log for one year and any activity that occurred more than one year ago cannot be viewed in the edit log.
A complete list of trackable activities is displayed under Trackable activities.
When viewing the edit log, keep the following information in mind:
- By default, information related to client bookings is hidden in the edit log. To view this information, remove the Activity filter at the top left of the log.
- We recommend adding custom search criteria to the Search box before adjusting the selected date range. If you expand the date range before searching for custom criteria, the edit log will generate a list of all the changes made to your business within that date range, which may cause long loading times and make it difficult to find the information you want. For example, try searching for a client’s name first and then adjusting the selected date range for the period you want.
- If the WellnessLiving support team must perform manual corrections within your business, the activity will be tracked in the edit log and will display WL admin under the Role
- If a client’s notification settings are updated automatically, the activity will be tracked in the edit log and will display System under the User column. A client’s notification settings will be updated automatically when:
- The client was sent the Notification Opt-In email but didn’t confirm their notification settings within a certain amount of time.
- The client clicked Unsubscribe in an email and didn’t log in to change their notification settings.
- Excel files exported from WellnessLiving can only be opened in Excel 2016 (or later) or Google Sheets.
- The search field for the edit log doesn’t support special characters.
In this article:
To view the staff edit log:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Edit Log. You can filter the list by entering Edit Log into the Search field.
- On the Edit Log menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Adjust the edit log to display the activities you want to view. For more information, see Viewing a report.
- To search the edit log, add custom criteria to the Search box.
- To filter the edit log, click the Advanced Filter button and apply any necessary advanced filters, then click APPLY FILTER to update the log.
- To contact a group of your staff members regarding their recent activity, complete steps 5 to 9 in To contact a group of clients from a report.
- To export your edit log, click Export, then click CSV, Excel, or PDF for your preferred file format.
- If Export is not displayed in the edit log header, click the More button and then click Export.
Edit log headings
|Date||The date and time when the activity occurred.|
|User||The user who performed the action. For example, if a client profile gets deactivated, the name of the staff member who deactivated the profile is displayed.|
|Staff Role||The staff role of the user who performed the action. If a client performed the action, Client is displayed.|
|Source||The application used to perform the action. The possible applications include:|
NoteThe Source column only displays the application when it was used for an action related to creating, modifying, or canceling a service booking.
|Activity||A description of the activity.|
|IP Address||The IP address of the user who performed the action.|
Advanced filters in the edit log
|Staff||Use this filter to determine which activities are displayed in the edit log based on the staff role that completed the activity.|
|Activity||Use this filter to determine which activities are displayed in the edit log. The list of activities you can choose from can be found under Trackable activities.|
The following table describes all the activities that can be tracked and filtered for when using the edit log.
|ACH/EFT||Adding and removing ACH/EFT information from a client’s profile.|
|Achieve Setting||Modifying the appearance of your Achieve Client App.|
|Appointment Categories||Creating, modifying, and deleting appointment categories.|
|Appointment Conflicts||Displaying appointments that are conflicting as a result of availabilities based on location times, appointment times, and instructor availability.|
|Appointments||Creating, modifying, or deactivating appointments.|
|Attendance Web App||Modifying the look and feel of the Attendance Web App.|
|Belts||Creating, modifying, deactivating, and deleting belts.|
|Book Now Tabs||Creating, modifying, and deleting book now tabs displayed on the Client Web App.|
|Bookable Assets||Creating modifying, deactivating, and deleting assets. This does not include modifications made to the working hours of assets, which can be filtered for using the Bookable Assets Working Hours filter.|
|Bookable Assets Categories||Creating, modifying, and deleting asset categories.|
|Bookable Assets Working Hours||Modifying the working hours of an asset.|
|Bookings and Visits||Booking a service or asset, modifying a booking, and canceling a booking. If a service is re-booked for a client after it has been previously canceled, the booking appears as a new entry in the edit log.|
|Business Features||Documents feature changes made by a WellnessLiving administrator.|
|Business General Information||Modifying your business’s general information.|
|Business Mail Settings||Modifying your business email settings.|
|Business Policy||Modifying your business policies.|
|Business Services||Modifying your available services.|
|Class/Event Schedule Modifications||Modifying scheduled classes and events. Possible modifications include staff member substitutions, cancellations, and rescheduling a class or event.|
|Classes/Events||Creating, modifying, deactivating, and deleting classes or events.|
|Client Fields||Creating, modifying, and deleting custom client profile fields, and modifying default client profile fields.|
|Client Groups||Creating, modifying, and deleting client groups, as well as adding and removing clients from client groups.|
|Client Types||Creating, modifying, and deleting client types, as well as adding and removing clients from client types.|
|Credit Cards||Adding and removing credit card information from a client’s profile.|
|Dashboards||Creating, modifying, and deleting dashboards.|
|Discount Codes||Creating, modifying, deactivating, and deleting discount codes available for use in your store.|
|Family Members||When relationships are added or removed.|
|FitVID Levels||Creating and deleting FitVID levels.|
|FitVID on Demand Video Categories||When video categories are added and removed.|
|FitVID on Demand Videos||When FitVID on Demand videos are uploaded.|
|Franchise Region||Creating, modifying, and deleting franchise regions.|
|Gift Cards||Creating, modifying, and deactivating gift cards.|
|Give Point||Manually awarding reward points to clients.|
|Inventory||Modifying the inventory of a product. This includes selling the product.|
|Locations||Creating, modifying, and deactivating business locations.|
|Mail Patterns||Modifying the email send rules of any staff or client automated notification.|
|Mailchimp/Constant Contact Synchronization||Modifying your Mailchimp and Constant Contact synchronizations.|
|Mailchimp/Constant Contact Integrations||Modifying your Mailchimp and Constant Contact integrations.|
|Member||Creating, modifying, and deleting staff members.|
|Membership Payments||Modifying the payment schedule of a client’s membership.|
|Membership Transfer||Creating, modifying, canceling, approving, and denying a transfer request.|
|Message Center||Enabling, disabling, or updating the SMS number for the Message Center.|
For more information, see Enabling Message Center.
|Online Store Categories||Creating, modifying, and deleting categories available in your store.|
|Online Waiver Settings||Modifying your online waiver and online waiver settings.|
|Passes & Memberships||Putting a client’s membership on hold, modifying or deleting an existing hold on a client’s membership, and modifying the auto-renewal settings of a client’s session pass or membership.|
|Pays For/Paid By||When relationships are added for when one client profile is responsible for paying for another client.|
|Postcards||Creating and modifying your postcard templates or direct mail campaigns.|
|Power Search||Creating, modifying, and deleting power searches.|
|Prizes||When a prize is redeemed for a client.|
|Products||Creating, modifying, deactivating, and deleting products available in your store.|
|Profile Client||Adding a client, modifying a client’s profile, and deactivating a client.|
|Profile Merges||Merging client profiles.|
|Profile Staff||Adding a staff member, modifying a staff member’s profile, and deactivating a staff member.|
|Promote||Modifying your Promote settings.|
|Purchase Option Sharing||When a Purchase Option has been shared with another client through relationships.|
|Purchase Option Transfers||When a Purchase Option has been transferred from one client to another.|
|Purchase Options||Creating, modifying, deactivating, and deleting of Purchase Options available for purchase in your store, as well as modifying a client’s Purchase Option or the payment method for a client’s Purchase Option.|
|Recurring Appointment Cancel||When a recurring appointment is canceled.|
|Refunds||Refunding transactions and purchases.|
|Relationships||When relationships are added or removed.|
|Report customization||Customizing reports.|
|Rewards||Modifying your rewards program.|
|Schedule Design||Modifying the look and feel of your schedule.|
|Self Check-In Web App||Modifying the Self Check-In Web App settings.|
|Self Check-In Web App Design||Modifying the look and feel of your Self Check-In Web App.|
|Staff Back Office||Modifying the look and feel of the browser version of WellnessLiving.|
|Staff Roles||Creating, modifying, and deactivating a staff role.|
|Staff Time Clock||When staff members clock in and clock out.|
|Staff Custom Fields||Creating, modifying, or removing custom profile fields available in staff member profiles.|
|Staff Pay Rates||Creating, modifying, and deleting staff pay rates.|
|Staff Working Hours||Modifying the working hours of any staff member.|
|Store Settings||Modifying your store settings.|
|Suppliers||Adding, modifying, deactivating, and deleting your suppliers.|
|Tasks||Creating, modifying, deleting, and updating the status of tasks.|
|Transformation Client||Modifying a client’s transformation log.|
|Transformation Config||Modifying your transformation log settings. This does not include modifications made to the client fields available in the transformation log, which can be filtered for using the Transformation Field filter.|
|Transformation Field||Creating, modifying, and deleting custom client fields, and modifying default client fields in the transformation log.|
|Types of Belts||Creating, modifying, and deleting belt categories.|
|Used Prizes||When a redeemed prize is marked as used by a staff member.|
|Virtual Services||The following FitLIVE activities:|
|Visit Notes||When a SOAP/QUICK Note is created, edited, or removed for a client.|
|Wl\Video\Setting\SettingLog||Modifying your FitVID on Demand settings.|
|Widget Customization||Creating, modifying, and deleting widget skins.|