Staff members can call, email, or send SMS messages to clients through the Elevate Staff App.
NoteClients can only be contacted through phone or SMS if there is a phone number associated with their profile.
To contact a client:
- Tap the Clients tab.
- In the Search box, type the client’s information. You can type the client’s name, phone number, email address, or client ID. Tap the client’s name.
- Tap one of the following contact options to contact the client:
- Call – Opens the device’s default dialer app with the client’s phone number placed in the phone number field.
- Email – Opens the Compose/New Email screen on the device’s default email app with the client’s email address placed in the To field.
- SMS – Opens the Compose/New SMS screen on the device’s default SMS app with the client’s phone number placed in the To field.