The Elevate Staff App allows staff members to reconcile a client’s unpaid visits.
If a client has an unpaid visit on their account, you can reconcile (i.e., pay for) the unpaid visit from the attendance list.
If you are reconciling an unpaid visit with a time-sensitive Purchase Option (e.g., a 3-month membership), the activation date of the Purchase Option automatically changes to the date of that unpaid visit. This change occurs if the Purchase Option was purchased and activated on a later date than the unpaid visit (e.g., reconciling an unpaid visit that occurred two months ago using a Purchase Option activated a week ago). This means that the Purchase Option may expire before the present date if your client buys a short-term Purchase Option to pay for an old unpaid visit (e.g., client buys a Purchase Option that expires in a week to pay for an unpaid visit two months ago).
To reconcile an unpaid visit from the Elevate Staff App:
- Tap the SCHEDULE tab.
- Tap a session in the schedule.
- Under the name of the client with an unpaid visit, tap the Edit button .
- Tap Go to Store.
- Next to an applicable Purchase Option, tap Add.
- You can also use the filters to find other items and add them to the client’s shopping cart.
- Tap the Shopping Cart button .
- To see the details of an item, swipe left and tap Edit.
- To remove an item, tap Remove from Cart.
- To keep an item, tap Save to keep it.
- Apply any price adjustments (i.e., modify the price of the item directly) or discounts to the items in the shopping cart as required.
- If tips have been set up for the Elevate Staff App, select one of the displayed tip options.
- Tap Make a Payment.
- Select the payment method or methods.
- Tap Complete. The unpaid visit has now been reconciled using the newly purchased Purchase Option.