You can embed widgets into your Facebook page, allowing your clients to see and interact with your business using their current social media accounts.
NoteIntegrating widgets involves adding a custom page to display the widget. Facebook requires businesses to have a minimum of 2000 followers in order to add custom pages.
To embed a widget on your Facebook page:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Website Widgets.
- On the Website Widgets menu, click Hidden.
- On the Website Widgets menu, click the type of widget that you want to add to your Facebook page.
- If you select Custom Schedule or Lead Capture, select the custom widget you want to add to your Facebook page and click the Embed Code tab.
- If your business has multiple locations, the Select A Location field will be displayed where you can select the location(s) where the widget is applied.
- Under Facebook Integration, click ADD TO FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- In the Facebook Pages list, select the Facebook page where you want your widget to be displayed.
- Click Add Page Tab. The widget is now added to the sidebar on your Facebook page.