Staff and/or client notification settings can be set individually for each of your Appointments, Classes, Events, or BOOK-A-SPOT™ assets from the setup screen.
NoteIf notifications sent to staff and/or clients are not received, you may want to review the settings for the associated service.
To enable or disable staff and/or client notifications per service:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- To change an Appointment, click Appointments.
- To change a Class, click Classes.
- To change an Event, click Events.
- To change an asset, click BOOK-A-SPOT™.
- Find the service that should have its notifications changed in the list. Click the service to open its editing options.
- Under Advanced Options, scroll to the Notifications heading.
- To enable client notifications, click Enable Client Notifications.
- To disable client notifications, click Disable Client Notification. If you choose this option, all related client notifications will not be sent.
- To enable staff notifications, click Enable Staff Notifications.
- To disable staff notifications, click Disable Staff Notification. If you choose this option, all related staff notifications will not be sent.
- Click SAVE. Your service’s notification settings are updated.