Events are a self-contained series of sessions offered by your business. Events are scheduled and lead by staff members.
Throughout an event, clients are expected to:
- Attend every scheduled session in the event in chronological order.
- Pay for the series of sessions in advance.
By default, clients are not allowed to enroll in an event already in progress. Additionally, all sessions are booked for the client to attend automatically when the enrollment is purchased. However, these details can be modified to fit the needs of your business.
Much like Class and Appointment Types, Events are templates that define the structure of an Event. An Event instance must then be scheduled independently so that clients can sign up and attend. This allows defined Events to be used multiple times, with multiple instructors, and allows the potential for clients to attend sessions from multiple instances of the same event.
- Create or modify an Event
- Duplicate an Event
- Schedule an Event instance
- Modifying a scheduled Event instance
- Deleting or deactivating an Event
- Canceling and uncanceling an Event
- Booking an Event
- Canceling an Event booking
- Transferring an Event session to a family member
- Client Web App: Booking an Event
- Add Event prerequisites
- Share a direct booking URL
- FAQ: What is the difference between an enrollment list and an attendance list