Reports can be exported so you can download and save digital copies for bookkeeping purposes. You can export reports as either CSV, Excel, or PDF files.
If you want to export the information in a report to a program or application other than Excel, you should select to export as a CSV or PDF file. CSV files will be editable and PDF files will not.
If you export a customized report, the exported report will only contain the headings you selected when customizing the report.
When exporting a report from WellnessLiving, keep the following information in mind:
- You can’t use the checkboxes in the report to select which information is exported. At this time, the entire report is always exported.
- Excel files exported from WellnessLiving can only be opened in Excel 2016 (or any later version) or Google Sheets.
- Reports exported to Excel will be rendered as .csv files (not .xls files). However, choosing Excel will provide you with a CSV file specifically optimized for Excel.
To export a report:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Reports. You can filter the list by entering Reports into the Search field.
- On the Reports menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- On the Reports menu, click the appropriate report category.
- In the list of reports, click the report you want to export.
- Click Export in the report header to open the menu.
- If Export isn't displayed in the report header, click the Action button and then click Export.
- Click your preferred file format, CSV, Excel, or PDF. Your download will begin automatically.