Reports can be exported when reviewing them so you can download and save digital copies for bookkeeping purposes. You can export reports as either CSV or Excel files. If you export a customized report, the exported report will only contain the headings you selected when customizing the report.
You can export reports as either CSV or Excel files. The file extension of the exported report will be .csv for both choices, but if you choose Excel, the exported file will be optimized for Excel. If you want to export the information in a report to a program or application other than Excel, you should select to export as a CSV file.
To export a report:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click the appropriate report category.
- In the list of reports, click the report that you want to export.
- Click Export in the report header to open the menu.
- Click your preferred file format. Your download will begin automatically.