Reports can be exported when reviewing them so you can download and save digital copies for bookkeeping purposes. You can export reports as either CSV, Excel, or PDF files.
The file extension of the exported report will be .csv if you choose CSV or Excel, but if you choose Excel, the exported file will be optimized for Excel. If you want to export the information in a report to a program or application other than Excel, you should select to export as a CSV or PDF file. CSV files will be editable and PDF files will not.
If you export a customized report, the exported report will only contain the headings you selected when customizing the report.
To export a report:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- On the Reports menu, click the appropriate report category.
- In the list of reports, click the report you want to export.
- Click Export in the report header to open the menu.
- If Export is not displayed in the report header, click the More button and then click Export.
- Click your preferred file format, CSV, Excel, or PDF. Your download will begin automatically.