Family members are clients that are associated with other clients. These associations are referred to as relationships in WellnessLiving. A client profile can be linked to another client’s profile by a family member relationship (for instance, child, friend, guardian, parent, sibling, spouse, or other). Linked profiles can perform actions on the other’s behalf, as well as share emails and Purchase Options. Additionally, a family member can opt to pay for another family member’s transactions. There is no limit on the number of family members a client can have.
- To add family members, see Adding and removing family members from a client’s profile.
- To manage family members on the Elevate Staff App, see Elevate Staff App: Managing family member relationships.
- To share a Purchase Option or membership between family members, see Sharing a Purchase Option with a family member.
- To share a family member’s email between family members, see Using a family member’s email.
- To change an address shared by family members, see Changing a family member’s shared address.
- To assign a specific family member to pay for another family member’s transactions, see Assigning payment to a family member.
- To book services on behalf of a client’s family member as a staff member, see Booking a service for a client’s family member.
- To book services on behalf of a family member as a client, see Client Web App: Managing family members.
- To learn about rules and expectations when booking services for a family member, see Relationship booking rules.
- To transfer an Event to a family member, see Transferring an Event session to a family member.
- To view a family member’s schedule as a client, see Client Web App: Viewing a family member’s schedule.
- To view a family member’s profile as a staff member, see Viewing a family member’s profile.
- To allow clients to log in and edit family members’ profiles, see Business policy settings.