You can check the local time at your locations in the schedule. The time is based on the selected time zone of the location.
NoteIf you change the time zone for a location, the time of scheduled services will automatically be updated to reflect the changes made. For example, if you have a class scheduled for 12:00 p.m. and you update your location time zone to a time zone that is an hour earlier, the time of the class will be changed to 11:00 a.m.
To check the time at a location:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Schedule. You can filter the list by entering Schedule into the Search field.
- On the Schedule menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- Click the Calendar button to display the schedule in calendar view.
- A red line is displayed over the current local time at your selected location. If the local time is incorrect, you can change it by following the directions in Adding or modifying a location.