When you allow clients to purchase single sessions of Appointments or Classes, clients can pay for these services at your business using a drop-in rate. Each single session purchase is only applicable to the specific client who is booked into the service and the specific service the client is purchasing. For example, if a client purchased a single session pass for a 60-minute personal training session, they cannot use the pass to pay for a 30-minute private yoga session.
If a client buys multiple single session purchases at once, the single session purchases will appear on the client’s Passes & Memberships page but will not be applicable to other services.
If a client has bought multiple single session purchases for a single service, you can resolve this issue by refunding the purchase. Then, the client can buy applicable Purchase Options to reconcile any unpaid visits.
If a client cancels a session that was booked through the purchase of a single session, you can reschedule the session from the client’s Passes & Memberships page.
To reschedule a purchased single session:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships. The client’s Passes & Memberships page is displayed.
- In the list, find the single session you want to reschedule. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the single session.
- Under the Action column of the single session, click the Action button and select Re-Schedule.
- On the Reschedule Appointment page, specify the date and time for the Appointment and click NEXT.
- Specify the staff member who will provide the service.
- To book the Appointment:
- Click BOOK UNPAID (if available) to book the Appointment without requiring payment from the client when booking. Reconcile the unpaid visit from the client’s profile and select Pay Now. In the store, select the free drop-in rate for the single session and complete the purchase.
- Click BOOK AND PAY to book the Appointment and require payment from the client when booking. In the store, select the free drop-in rate for the single session and complete the purchase.
- If there are any scheduling conflicts for the booking, the conflict manager is displayed to staff members with the appropriate staff role permissions. Select how to resolve the conflicts and try to book the Appointment again:
- To book regardless of the conflict, click BOOK ANYWAY.
- To cancel the Appointment, click DO NOT BOOK.
- To modify the time and date for the Appointment, click FIX.