Your location ID is the unique identifier assigned to a location after it is added to a business. It is used by the WellnessLiving Support team to identify your location when troubleshooting technical issues, helping with your location settings, or dealing with billing issues.
For information on how to add a location, see Adding or modifying a location.
To find your location ID:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Locations.
- On the Locations menu, click hidden.
- Select a location from the list. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the . location for which you need the location ID.
- Your location ID is displayed under the name and address of the location.
To copy your location ID, click the Copy to clipboard button next to the location ID. You can now paste the location ID wherever you want.