Your WellnessLiving business ID is the unique identifier assigned to your business when you open a business account. It is used by the WellnessLiving Support team to identify your business when troubleshooting technical issues, helping with your business configuration, or dealing with billing issues. This article describes how to find your business ID so that you can record it or send it to the Support team when needed.
In this article:
To find your business ID in the user menu:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click your user name.
- Your business ID is displayed at the bottom of the user menu.
To find your business ID in the Business settings:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Setup. You can filter the list by entering Setup into the Search field.
- On the Setup menu, click Business.
- On the Business menu, click hidden.
- On the Business menu, click General Information. Your business ID is displayed at the top of the page.
- To copy your business ID, click the Copy to clipboard button . You can now paste it directly where it is needed.