You can change the settings for your FitVID on Demand videos on the Settings page. These settings will allow you to create tags, set difficulty levels, and track the views for your videos.
In this article
To modify FitVID on Demand Settings:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click FitVID. You can filter the list by entering FitVID into the Search field.
- On the FitVID menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings menu, click hidden.
- On the Settings page, set up your FitVID on Demand video settings:
- General – Enable view count, difficulty levels, and calorie display for your videos.
- Levels – Create difficulty levels, such as beginner, intermediate, and advanced, that can be applied to your videos.
- Tags – Create keywords that describe the content of your videos.
- Customization – Rename the Watch Video button label for your FitVID on Demand videos. You can enter a maximum of 15 characters including spaces. Under Preview, you can see how the label will appear on the Video on Demand tab in the Client Web App.
- Click SAVE.
FitVID on Demand Settings options:
|Show number of views on videos||Enable this option to track the number of views on your video. This number is displayed under each video on the Client Web App and Achieve Client App.|
|Show calories||Enable this option to enter the calories burned for each video.|
|Show levels||Enable this option to set a difficulty level for each video.|
|LEVEL NAME||You can create difficulty levels for your videos.|
To create a level, click Add Level and enter a name for the level, such as beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
To delete an existing level, click the Delete button next to the level.
To reorder existing levels, click and drag the Order button next to a level, then drop the level where you want to place it.
|TAG NAME||You can create multiple tags for your videos based on their content and video categories.|
To create a tag, click Add Tag. Enter a name for the tag in the field provided, then click on the screen outside of the field. The tag will be automatically saved.
To delete an existing tag, click the Delete button next to the tag.
|Button Label||You can rename the Watch Video button label. Click on the BUTTON LABEL box and rename the button however you like. By default, the button will be labeled as Watch Video. You can enter a maximum of 15 characters including spaces.|