When a client attends a Class using a membership, the default commission rate will be $0. In some cases, you may wish to include commission for staff members whose clients use memberships to pay for Classes. In this case, you will need to adjust your membership settings to include a rate of commission.
For more information, see Pay rates.
To add a rate of commission to a membership:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Store Configuration.
- On the Store Configuration menu, click Purchase Options.
- If you are creating a new membership, click Create Membership.
- If you are modifying an existing membership, click the membership in the list; existing memberships are shown in purple.
- Click the Advanced Settings header to expand the advanced settings.
- Under Revenue & Staff Payroll Calculation, select Approximate revenue per session.
- In the text box that appears, enter the amount from which the commission should be calculated. The commission will be calculated from this number based on the staff member’s pay rates. If the commission is a flat rate type, the flat rate will be applied.
- Click SAVE.