Any of your widgets can be integrated with your Facebook page, allowing your clients to see and interact with your business using the social media they already use.
Note: Integrating widgets involves adding a custom page to display the widget. Facebook requires businesses to have a minimum of 2000 followers in order to add custom pages.
To integrate a widget with your Facebook page:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Website Widgets.
- On the Website Widgets menu, click the type of widget that you want to add to your Facebook page.
- If you selected Custom Schedule or Lead Capture, select the custom widget you want to add to your Facebook page.
- Click the Embed Code tab.
- Click ADD TO FACEBOOK PAGE.
- In the Facebook Pages list, select the Facebook page where you want to display the widget.
- Click Add Page Tab. The widget (e.g., Enter Your Info) is added to the sidebar on your Facebook page.