From a client’s membership payment schedule, you can make a one-time payment. This allows your clients to make convenient payments towards their membership fees outside of their scheduled payment cycle. If the client has an outstanding amount owing on their account, the one-time payment will be applied to it first. Otherwise, the one-time payment will be applied to the client’s next scheduled payment. If the value of the one-time payment is greater than the client’s next scheduled payment, the remainder will be applied to the following scheduled payment, and so on.
To make a one-time payment to a membership:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- Find the membership for which you want to make a one-time payment. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the .
- Under the Action column of the membership, click the More button and select Payment Schedule.
- On the Payment Schedule page, click the More button and select One-Time Payment.
- On the One-time Payment page, click the Edit button , enter the value of the payment, and select the payment method(s). If you select multiple payment methods, the payment will be split equally between the different methods. You can adjust the amounts by entering a custom value under PAYMENT AMOUNT for each method.
- Click MAKE PAYMENT. The one-time payment is displayed in its own row on the payment schedule. The values of future scheduled payments are reduced accordingly.