You can adjust the notification settings for any individual client. This includes enabling or disabling rewards program participation, email, SMS, and push notifications, and your business’s news and updates. If a client is receiving too many notifications or wishes to opt out of a specific notification type, you may want to adjust their communication settings.
To perform these actions as a client, see Client Web App: Changing a client’s notification settings.
To change the notification settings for a specific client:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Profile Details.
- Under Communication Settings, update the client’s communication preferences. All changes are saved automatically.
- Set the Participate in the Rewards Program option to ON to allow the client to earn and redeem points through your rewards program. Set this option to OFF to remove the client from the rewards program.
- Set the Receive SMS notifications to ON to allow the system to send SMS messages to the client’s smartphone. Set this option to OFF to stop all SMS messages from being sent to this client.
- Set the Receive Push notifications option to ON to allow the system to send push notifications to the client’s smartphone through the Achieve app. Set this option to OFF to stop all push notifications from being sent to this client.
- Set the Receive email reminders & notifications option to ON to allow the system to send email notifications to the client’s registered email address. Set this option to OFF to stop all notification emails from being sent to this client.
- Set the Subscribe to news and updates of “[Your Business]” option to ON to allow the system to send newsletter emails to the client’s registered email address. If the client was added as a lead and has not yet opted in to receive emails from your business, click OK in the confirmation popup. Set this option to OFF to stop all newsletter emails from being sent to this client.
- To configure the client’s subscription list to send only the notifications they would like to receive, click Configure all Communication Settings.
- To have all available notifications sent to the client, select the Select All
- To have no notifications sent to the client, clear the Select All
- To have only specific notifications sent to the client, select the checkbox for each notification the client wants to receive.
- To disable notifications from a specific source (e.g., Class reminders), click Configure full subscription list and clear any necessary checkboxes.
- Click SAVE.