You have the option of manually changing the client type assigned to a client. To do so, you must change it from the Client Profile page. When you manually change an assigned client type, the display name of the client type changes to red.
For additional details, see Client Types.
To manually change the client type:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the Overview page, hover over the client type icon and click the Edit button .
- From the drop-down list, select the client type and click the OK button .
- In the confirmation dialog box, click OK.
- If the client type has been manually changed, clicking the Enable Client Type Auto-update button will automatically update the client type to the correct type based on that client’s purchases.