Auto-payments are weekly, monthly, or yearly payments that are automatically billed to a client for a membership they have purchased.
If your business has multiple locations, revenue for auto-payments will be logged at the location where the membership was initially sold for the lifetime of the membership. If you want to change the location that receives revenue for membership auto-payments, the membership must be canceled and re-sold from the desired location.
The location where the membership was initially sold may also determine where the charges to the client are issued from. If your business has a different merchant processor at each location, the client’s credit card will be stored by location. This means the client will be charged for each auto-payment through their stored payment method at the location where the membership was initially sold. For more information, see Saving a client’s credit card information.
To find out which location receives revenue for membership auto-payments:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Purchases.
- In the list, find the membership. You may have to change the date range, browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the membership.
- The location that receives revenue for membership auto-payments is listed under the LOCATION