When booking a service, clients can pay a drop-in rate or use a Purchase Option. A membership is a type of Purchase Option in WellnessLiving.
Memberships allow your clients to access your services for a set length of time with a set payment schedule. A membership may have one of the following service types assigned: Appointments, Class/Events, Assets, Gym Visits, or Account Tab. Account Tab memberships add monetary value to a client’s account balance based on the predetermined amount per membership period. For example, a membership with a $20 auto-payment every month will add $20 to the client’s account balance each month.
Memberships will expire when the specified duration is reached (e.g., 12 months), but can be set to renew automatically, or converted into a different membership.
- Creating or modifying a membership
- Deleting, deactivating, or reactivating a Purchase Option
- Sharing a direct buy URL
- Placing a membership on hold
- Placing a mass hold on memberships
- Modifying or deleting a hold from a membership
- Membership hold rules
- Viewing clients on hold
- Customizing an individual Purchase Option
- Setting membership activation date at point of sale
- Prorating membership payment
- Adjusting Purchase Option auto-renew dates
- Canceling a membership
- Transferring a Purchase Option