Memberships allow your clients to access your services for a set length of time with a set payment schedule. A membership may have one of the following service types assigned: appointments, class/events, assets, gym visits (if enabled in your available services), FitVID or account tab. Account tab memberships add monetary value to a client’s account balance based on the predetermined amount per membership period. For example, a membership with a $20 auto-payment every month will add $20 to the client’s account balance each month.
Memberships will expire when the specified duration is reached (for example, 12 months), but can be set to renew automatically, or converted into a different membership.
Staff members can view information for a client’s membership on the client’s Passes & Memberships page. Clients can view information for their memberships on the Passes & Memberships tab in the Client Web App or by viewing their past purchases on the Achieve Client App.
- Creating, modifying, or duplicating a membership
- Deleting, deactivating, or reactivating a Purchase Option
- Adding or removing a service from an existing purchase option
- Sharing a direct buy URL
- Placing a membership on hold
- Placing a mass hold on memberships
- Modifying or deleting a hold from a membership
- Membership hold rules
- Viewing clients on hold
- Customizing an individual Purchase Option
- Changing a membership’s start date from the store
- Prorating a client’s membership payment
- Modifying a membership’s auto-payment dates
- Canceling a client’s membership
- Transferring a Purchase Option