Merchant processing is available through WellnessLiving by using an associated merchant processor via a gateway. A gateway communicates the approval or denial of transactions between you and your customers. After receiving approval and getting set up for merchant processing, you can process credit card transactions directly through WellnessLiving. To process debit transactions, you must also apply for ACH processing.
Your Account Executive and Onboarding Specialist can provide further assistance with your application. You can also email us at email@example.com.
NoteBatch times, fees, and other information may differ depending on your merchant processor. Contact your merchant processor directly for more information.
Learn more about merchant processing
- A PCI compliance form will be sent to you as a part of the merchant processing setup process with WellnessLiving. For more information, see PCI compliance.
- Maintaining and using your merchant processing integration through WellnessLiving requires that you pay certain fees to your processor. For more information, see Merchant processing fees.
- Transactions are processed together in batches. For more information, see Transaction batches and refunds.
- The time at which a batch is processed can affect refund processing times. For more information, see Credit card and ACH/Debit Refunds.
- During ACH processing, certain notifications may be sent to your clients. For more information, see ACH status notifications.
- If a transaction can’t be processed, a processor error code is generated in the transactions details. For more information, see Processor error codes and their definitions.
- WellnessLiving is associated with the following merchant processors:
- Argus – For more information, see Obtaining my Argus (VIMAS) Log-in Credentials.
- Barclays – For more information, see Credit card processing application process for Barclays.
- Paragon (formerly Direct Connect) – For more information, see Paragon Card Account Updater (CAU).
- Paysafe – For more information, see Credit card processing application process for Paysafe (Canada and UK).
- QuickPay (formerly PayChoice) – For more information, see Credit card processing application process for QuickPay (PayChoice) Australia.
- For more information on the merchant processes WellnessLiving works with, see Merchant processing contact information.