If a staff member has one or more client profiles within your business that are not associated with their staff member profile, you can merge the additional client profiles into the staff member’s associated client profile.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on merging a staff member’s associated client profile with additional client profiles. To learn how merging works and what information is merged, see Merging profiles. To learn how to use the Duplicate Client Report to merge profiles, see Duplicate Client Report.
To learn how to merge a client with another client profile that is not associated with a staff member’s profile, see Merging two client profiles.
To merge a client profile with a staff profile:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- On the Staff menu, click Staff Members.
- Click the staff member into which the client profile should be merged.
- Click Switch to client profile.
- Click the Options button .
- Click Merge clients.
- Enter the name of the client profile.
- Click the profile you want to merge into the current profile.
- Click MERGE.
- Click OK.