If a client has more than one client profile within your business, staff members can merge the profiles. This article provides step-by-step instructions on merging two client profiles from a client profile. To learn how merging works and what information is merged, see Merging profiles. To learn how to use the Duplicate Client Report to merge profiles, see Duplicate Client Report.
To learn how to merge a client profile with a staff member’s associated client profile, see Merging a client profile with a staff profile. To learn how to use an email for a client profile in your business that is already used in another business, see Troubleshooting: Client receives an Email Already Exists error when registering.
To merge two client profiles:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- Click the Options button .
- Click Merge Clients.
- Enter the name of the second client profile.
- Click the profile you want to merge into the current profile.
- Click MERGE.
- Click OK.