After a client purchases an automatically renewing Purchase Option, staff members can modify the auto-payment date on a per-client basis. This setting can be used to ensure that all scheduled auto-payments occur on a specific date.
Review the following information before you continue:
- If the modification of the auto-payment date pushes the next scheduled payment, clients will receive extra time to use your services at no cost.
- Some session passes expire based on a set number of visits and cannot be set to renew on the same day every month. This type of pass will auto-renew when the number of remaining sessions changes to zero.
- You must use the monthly schedule if you want scheduled auto-payments to occur on the same day every month. This is due to the non-standard number of days in a month. A bi-weekly time period is not currently supported.
To modify a Purchase Option’s auto-payment dates:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- In the list, find the Purchase Option you want to modify. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the Purchase Option.
- Under the Action column of the Purchase Option, click the Action button and click Edit Purchase Option.
- In General Information, under Auto-payments every, select the frequency of the Purchase Option’s scheduled auto-payments, and then select the new auto-payment date.
- Click SAVE FOR [Client Name].