You can choose to modify or delete a hold on a membership at any time. Additionally, it is possible to change the status of a hold to “indefinite”. When you add or modify a hold in the past, the effect that this hold would have had on the payment schedule is applied to the next scheduled payment. When you add or modify a hold in the future, the effect that this hold would have had on the payment schedule is applied to the scheduled payment for the payment period the hold is placed in.
Learn more about Memberships.
Learn more about Putting a membership on hold.
To modify or delete a hold:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click Search and type the client’s information in the box. You can type the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID. In the list that is displayed, click the appropriate client.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- In the list, find the membership you want to modify. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the membership.
- Under the Action column of the membership, click the Action button and select Change Hold.
- Alternatively, under the Action column of the membership, click the Action button and select Payment Schedule. Under Hold Period, click the Action button , and select Edit.
- Make the required changes to the hold:
- To modify the dates of the hold, under ON-HOLD PERIOD, select the start date and end date. Select the Place On-hold indefinitely option if you do not want to set an end date. Click SUBMIT.
- To change the end date of the hold to the current date, click STOP HOLD.
- To delete the hold, click DELETE HOLD. In the confirmation popup, click OK.