You can modify the number of visits remaining on a client’s applicable Purchase Options from their client profile.
To customize an individual Purchase Option, see Customizing An Individual Purchase Option.
To modify visits remaining on a Purchase Option:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- In the list, find the Purchase Option you want to modify. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the Purchase Option.
- Under the Action column of the Purchase Option, click the Action button and select Edit Purchase Option.
- Under Visit Restrictions, in the Remaining box, enter the new number of visits remaining.
- Click SAVE FOR [CLIENT NAME].