You can find and open a client profile by using the Search box or by viewing the Client list.
NoteWhen searching for a client by name, you must use characters from the beginning of their first, middle, or last name. For example, a client named Jean-Paul will return as a result by using ‘J’ in the search bar, but not ‘P’ because this is not the beginning character of their first name or middle name.
In this article:
To open a client profile using the Search box:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
To open a client profile using the client list:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Clients. You can filter the list by entering Clients into the Search field.
- On the Clients menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- In the list, click the client whose profile you want to open. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the client.
- When you find the client in the list, click the client’s name.