- Bugs happen. All software has kinks. Take a deep breath. We’re on it!
- You’re very important to us. We are excited to help you get the most out of our software. That said, we support thousands of businesses and hundreds of thousands of end users. Your request will be recorded and prioritized appropriately. We’re in this together!
- Fixes take time. Some issues take hundreds of man hours to investigate, fix, and test thoroughly. This is to ensure our fixes do exactly what we intend them do.
- Help us help you. We need you to record everything that you do in order to reproduce the exact experience you’re having. Think about your actions as if they were instructions and write them in numbered steps. Download, install, and use Jing to take screenshots to show us exactly what you’re seeing.
To open a support ticket:
You can open a ticket online, via email, or via the phone.
Online – the easiest and preferred method.
- Log in to WellnessLiving.
- Navigate to our Support Center.
- Under My Issues and Feature Requests, click Report an Issue.
- In the Submit a Ticket form, enter all the relevant details that you think will help us duplicate the issue. If you can, include links to screenshots via Jing.
- Click Report.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Ensure that you include your Business ID and a telephone number so that we can assign the ticket to your business, and so that we can call you back in the event that we need more information.
- Include all the relevant details that you think will help us duplicate the issue. If you can, include links to screenshots via Jing or as attachments.
- Contact us at 1 (855) 601-2900 to speak with a very human member of our support staff.
- Please consider the priority of your request. Top priority is always given to customers experiencing interruptions or outages that are affecting customers.
- Please be kind and courteous. We appreciate it!
- Depending on the time of day, we might be busy making WellnessLiving the best that it can be. If the issue is not as pressing, consider sending us an email and doing your best to attempt to describe it. We will call or email you to collect any additional information that we need.
If you submitted a ticket via the online interface, your ticket is opened automatically and you can view the status of your ticket directly via the online interface at https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/#/issues. For tickets opened via email or phone, please allow up to 24 hours for your ticket to appear on the interface. Thanks for letting us know. We’re on it!