The notifications a staff member receives are determined by their assigned staff role. For details, see Setting notification settings for a staff role. However, for an individual staff member, you can override the notifications in the staff role and select a small number of notifications from a restricted list.
To override a staff member’s notifications:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Staff.
- Click the staff member you want to configure. You may have to browse the list, use the Search option, or filter the list to find the staff member you want to configure.
- Click the Notification tab.
- Select the Override notification privileges check box.
- In the list of notifications that is displayed, select the check box for each notification the staff member should receive. The staff member will now receive the notifications specified here instead of the notifications specified in their assigned staff role.
- Click SAVE.