A package is a type of purchase option in WellnessLiving.
While other purchase options can be used to make purchases, a package is a combination of any of the following: session passes, memberships, events, gift cards, and products. Packages, as well as the session passes and memberships within a package, can be set to auto-renew. For more information, see Package general information settings.
Packages can be purchased in your online store or at your point of sale. A package’s price is based on the price of the items grouped within it. You can set a dollar or percentage discount on each item in the package as needed.
When items are purchased as part of a package, the settings for that package will always take precedence over the settings for the individual items within the package. For example, if a membership has the purchase restriction Only staff member can sell this purchase option selected and a package containing the membership has the purchase restriction Client can buy online, clients will be able to purchase the package containing the membership online.
- Creating or modifying a package
- Deactivating or deleting a purchase option
- Sharing a direct buy URL
- Duplicating a package
- Customizing an individual purchase option
- Changing the activation date of a session pass or package from the shopping cart
- Modifying a purchase option’s auto-payment dates
- Transferring a purchase option