Physical Inventory Count is an inventory management tool that helps you track your inventory and proactively schedule your product orders. The Physical Inventory Count provides a real-time overview of your inventory levels, along with a set of filters to help you manage specific areas of your business.
In this article:
To view the Physical Inventory Count:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click Store. You can filter the list by entering Store into the Search field.
- On the Store menu, click hidden.
- On the hidden menu, click hidden.
- In the Store, click the Option/More button and select Physical Inventory Count.
Physical Inventory Count filters
|Date||The date the physical count was taken and entered in the system.|
|Location||The location of the item held.|
|Product||The name of the item.|
|Product Option||The specific variations of the item (e.g., various sizes of clothing, various dumbbell weights, etc.).|
|Online Store Category||The category according to how the product has been catalogued.|
|Quantity||The physical count at the location.|
|Note||Any additional notes added to specific items.|
Physical Inventory Count advanced filters
|Location||Use this filter to determine which business location(s) to include in the inventory count.|
|Online Store Category||Use this filter to determine which store categories to include in the inventory analysis.|
|Products||Use this filter to determine the products to include in the inventory analysis.|