Using the Memberships Report, you can place a mass hold on selected memberships if your clients are unable to visit your business for an extended period of time. You can choose to place a hold on memberships for a specified duration or indefinitely. While on hold, all billing will be frozen and the memberships cannot be used.
To place a mass hold on memberships:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Reports.
- On the Reports menu, click Sales.
- On the Sales menu, click Memberships.
- Customize the report view to display the required membership information by applying any necessary advanced filters or customizing the report view. For more information, see Advanced Filters in the Memberships Report and Viewing a report.
- Select the memberships you want to place on hold:
- To select individual memberships, select the checkbox beside each client’s name.
- To select all memberships, select the checkbox in the leftmost column beside the Client heading and click Select all records from all pages.
- Next to the report header, click Membership Hold.
- Under Hold Setting, select the hold you want to place on the selected memberships:
- To place a hold for a specific duration, select Hold from and enter the start and end date of the hold.
- To place a hold without an end date, select Hold Indefinitely.
- To stop all current and future holds previously placed on the selected memberships, select Stop current holds and remove future holds.
- Under Notes, add any necessary notes regarding this mass hold.
- Click NEXT. The mass hold will be applied to all selected memberships.