You can place a client’s session pass on hold if they are unable to access your services for an extended time period due to an injury, illness, travel plans, etc. A hold will prevent the client from using the session pass to access your services for a certain time period.
If a session pass has an expiry date, then placing it on hold increases its duration with respect to the length of the hold. This means that if a session pass is put on hold for three days, it’s expiration date also extends by three days.
To place a session pass on hold:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- In the list, find the session pass you want to put on hold. You may have to browse the list
, use the Search option,or filter the list to find the .
- Under the action column, click the Action button and select Put on hold.
- Set the duration of the hold period:
- Next to From, select the start date and end date of the hold, or
- Select Place On-hold indefinitely if you do not want to set an end date.
- If required, click the NOTES field to add a note.
- Click SUBMIT. The session pass is put on hold and cannot be used during this time.