Products are physical items that can be sold through your store. Some examples of products are:
- Water bottles
- Yoga mats
- Branded clothing
You can sell multiple versions of a product, sell products to clients individually, offer them for free as an incentive to book services, and sell them as add-ons for Appointments. Additionally, products can be assigned a barcode, a direct buy link, and a supplier.
For information on making a sale in the store, see Making a sale.
For information on tracking product inventory, see Inventory Management.
- Creating or modifying a product
- Restricting a product or service to specific client types
- Using a barcode scanner for products
- Setting up an add-on product
- Offering a free product
- Deactivating or deleting a supplier
- Sharing a direct buy URL
- Adding or modifying a supplier
- Deleting, deactivating, or reactivating a supplier