Purchase Option is an overarching term in WellnessLiving used to describe the following:
- Membership: Typically allows your clients to access services during a limited time frame. For example, a monthly gym membership allows a client to use the gym any number of times during that month.
- Session pass: Typically allows your clients to attend a certain number of Classes or Appointments. For example, a ten-Class pass allows a client to attend ten spin Classes.
- Package: A combination of items which can include any of the following: session passes, memberships, gift cards, and products. For example, a package includes a ten class pass and a one-month gym membership.
Clients can buy Purchase Options from your store and use them to pay for and attend services (e.g., Classes or Appointments). Purchase Options are an alternative to paying drop-in rates for services.
To learn how to configure your store, see The store.
- Modifying a Purchase Option
- Customizing an individual Purchase Option
- Resetting a customized Purchase Option
- Transferring a Purchase Option
- Deleting, deactivating, or reactivating a Purchase Option
- Setting up Purchase Option conversion
- Offering a free Purchase Option
- Viewing a deactivated Purchase Option
- Sharing a Purchase Option with a family member
- Modifying a Purchase Option’s auto-payment dates