After subscribing to a FitLIVE subscription plan, you can host virtual services through WellnessLiving.
Depending on the type of subscription you have, there are different restrictions:
- Each Basic or Advanced license allows you to connect to a Zoom account and host virtual meetings at a location. To host multiple virtual services simultaneously, you’ll need multiple licensed users in your Zoom account.
- For example, if you want to host virtual services at five different locations, you’ll need five Basic or Advanced licenses. If you want to host four different virtual services at the same time, you’ll need four Zoom licenses.
- Additional FitLIVE Basic or Advanced licenses must be purchased from Zoom. For more information, see Zoom Help Center.
- Each Professional license allows you to host one virtual meeting at a time, regardless of the number of locations. To host multiple virtual services simultaneously, you’ll need multiple licenses.
- For example, if you want to host five different virtual services at the same time, you’ll need five Professional licenses
NoteStaff members are allowed to upgrade a plan, but not downgrade a plan or reduce the number of FitLIVE licenses. These actions can only be performed by WellnessLiving Support. To downgrade a plan or reduce the number of FitLIVE licenses, please contact WellnessLiving Support.
To purchase a FitLIVE Professional license:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click View All.
- In the list, click FitLIVE. You can filter the list by entering FitLIVE into the Search field.
- On the FitLIVE menu, click Subscription Plan.
- On the Subscription Plan menu, click hidden.
- Click ADD LICENSES.
- If you’re not already subscribed to FitLIVE Professional, click SUBSCRIBE. For more information, see FitLIVE: Subscription plans.
- In the subscription popup, under NUMBER OF LICENSE, enter the number of licenses you want to purchase.
- Click Add.