You can place a client’s membership on hold if they are unable to visit your business for an extended period of time due to an injury, travel plans, etc. A hold will suspend the membership for a specified period of time. While on hold, all billing will be frozen and the membership cannot be used.
When you are placing a membership on hold, you can choose to apply one of two membership hold rules: Prorate or Contract Extension. For more information, see Membership hold rules.
Once a membership has been placed on hold, you can choose to modify or delete the hold on the membership at any time. For more information, see Modifying or deleting a hold on a membership.
For more information, see Memberships.
To place a membership on hold:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Account.
- On the Account menu, click Passes & Memberships.
- Find the membership you want to place on hold, click the Options button , and select Put on hold.
- In the START DATE and END DATE boxes, select the start date and end date, or select the Place on hold indefinitely checkbox if you do not want to set an end date.
- If required, click the NOTES field and add a note.
- Click the SAVE button. The membership is placed on hold and cannot be used during this time.