If a client pays for one or more sessions of an Event and is marked as a late cancel for one of those sessions, the missed visit is considered used and enabled make-up sessions will be unavailable. In this case, the desired Class or Event that is enabled as a make-up session can still be booked, but the client’s account will be billed unless you reconcile the missed session manually. To ensure that a make-up session is paid for properly, you must first remove the late cancel visit from the client’s attendance history and then manually mark the Class or Event as a make-up session.
To reconcile a missed Event session with a make-up session:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Attendance.
- On the Attendance menu, click Attendance History.
- Under STATUS, click the status of the missed Event session.
- Click Remove Visit.
- Click OK. The Event session is removed.
- Scroll to the Class or Event that should be marked as a make-up session for the missed Event session. In the PAID WITH column, select [Event name] as make-up session from the list.