Staff members can remove family members from a client’s profile. Once the family member is removed, the client can no longer interact with the family member’s profile. If the family member was paying for the client’s services, this will no longer be in effect.
To remove a family member from a client’s profile:
- On the Top Nav Bar, click the Search button , and enter the client’s information in the box. You can enter the client’s name, phone number, email address, UID, or client ID.
- In the list of clients displayed, click the client’s name.
- On the side menu, click Profile Details.
- Click REMOVE RELATION next to the family member you want to remove.
- In the confirmation popup, click REMOVE.