CautionIf you remove a custom widget skin, it will be deleted permanently. This means that the embedded code will no longer function, and any customizations will no longer be available. If you want to remove a custom widget skin from your website or Facebook page but keep the custom widget for later use, you can simply remove the embedded code from your website or disconnect the integration from your Facebook page settings.
To remove a custom widget:
- Click the App Drawer button .
- In the App Drawer, click Setup.
- On the Setup menu, click Website Widgets.
- On the Website Widgets menu, click either Custom Schedule or Lead Capture, depending on the type of custom widget you want to remove.
- Find the custom widget you want to remove, click the Options button , and then click Remove.
- In the confirmation popup, click OK. The widget is permanently deleted.