You will need to renew your Apple Developer membership before it expires to keep your Achieve Client App live in the App Store. You can renew your membership starting 30 days before it expires and any time after it expires. If your membership is expired, your app cannot be downloaded from the App Store, but it will still work for people who have already downloaded it.
To renew your Apple Developer Account:
- Go to https://developer.apple.com/programs/.
- On the top right-hand corner, click Account.
- To sign in, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Next to the iOS Developer Program Membership alert, click Renew Membership.
- If your membership is still active when you renew, your renewed membership will activate once your current membership expires.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your credit card information to pay for an additional year of membership.